- Brenda baking brownies
- My favorite neighborhood tree turning bright yellow/orange
- Trying out our new Fred's store with Terry
- Stephen doing his homework - coming to a surprise in his story - saying - I wasn't expecting that!!
- Artie working hard for his family - another day of overtime doing inventory
- A kerosene heater to make the family room completely toasty
- Troy's football team winning the Conference Championship today!!!!!!!
- Watching the little boys play outside in the backyard
- Emily and Brenda going to church tonight - J-Treck and Youth Group
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Monday, October 16, 2006
It was weird to say good bye to the Pavilion!! It's just always been there!!! And that SCARY roller coaster!!!!! Lots of good memories growing up here. I can see pictures in my mind of my mama and Bonnie standing on the Pavilion in their peddle pushers and bandanas. :-) I'm sorry my children won't be able to enjoy this too.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
We're getting ready to go to the beach. I'm so excited. Here is where I beleive we will be staying - it is Barefoot Resort Yatch Villa. All the children are going, plus Artie's mom - Bobbie.
This trip is such a blessing. Artie was suppose to be on the working weekend trip with three other employee from his work. Their plans got changed and they offered the trip, which was already paid for, to our family.
This is the dining area and living room. We will have four bedrooms.
It's been over ten years since we have been to the beach as a family. The four littles have never been before. I know they will love it.
Myrtle Beach was my mama's favorite place to vacation. :-)