Sunday, December 31, 2006

Date Night at the Movies: Rocky Balboa

Wow, Artie and I had a date night last night. We went to the movies with our friends, Shay and Gwyn. It was fun. I saw the original Rocky at the theater when I was a little girl, so it seemed right that I should see the final one on the big screen too.

Rocky "It ain't over til it's over"
Bad guy " hey man, what, is that from the 80's?"
Rocky "No, I think it might be from the 70's"

Or it went something close to that!! It was a great movie that had me biting on the zipper of my coat through the whole fight seen. I won't give away the ending for you!!

Best of all was spending an evening out with my sweetie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel special, I don't think I have ever been mentioned in someone's blog! We had a great time!
gwyn