Monday, September 24, 2007

You've Come A Long Way Baby!!


Well, anyone who knows me will die reading that I am blogging about a spider web!!! :-) Hold on to your hat Gwyn, you're not gonna believe it.
Emily and I have been reading Charlotte's Web for her free reading book. For those of you not blessed to know the story of the book - Charlotte - the spider - makes a miraculous web saying "SOME PIG" in order to save her friend, Wilber, from being eaten. The newsmen get involved and come and check out the spider web.
So, while Emily and I are reading, we come across a story for her current events about this giant spider web in Texas. People are coming to see it, take pictures of it, and it's in the news - just like CHARLOTTE'S!! :-) I love it when things come together. So we have been checking out this spider web - thankfully there are no pictures of the spiders involved. That would have probably been too much for me to deal with. Anyway, Emily and I have enjoyed it all. Troy even thought it was cool.
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/lake_tawakoni/ Here is more info if you would like to check it out.

No comments: