Friday, January 23, 2009

Swagbucks

Search & Win

I signed up with swagbucks today. Looks pretty cool. I found the site through a blog I like - economic endeavors.

Here's her description of Swagbucks:

"First, it's simple. You earn "Bucks" for something that you're probably already doing - searching the internet. With one click you can install the Swagbucks search bar on your toolbar in Firefox or IE, and when you do a search, it'll give you your results from Google or Ask.com.

By using Swagbucks for your searches, you can earn "Bucks" randomly. On the very first search I did, I earned 2 Bucks! In the first two days, I was up to 14 Bucks, just by doing my normal searches that I would have done anyways, with or without being paid.

You don't need a lot of points to claim a prize, either. With only 45 Bucks you can get an Amazon gift card, and with 50 Bucks you can get a giftcard for Starbucks. There are other prizes as well (DVDs, XBox games, an iPod shuffle, etc.), but gift cards are all I'm interested in.

In the past 2 months, I have earned a $50 Best Buy card (for Hubs for Christmas) and 5 $5 Amazon gift cards. And I consider that free money, since it was earned by doing nothing but searching the internet, which I would be doing anyways.

Another perk is that Swagbucks offers incentives for getting your friends to sign up. You earn every buck that your referrals earn, so if you have a blog (like me), put a referral link on there and promote it! It's a win-win for you and your readers, they get paid for their searches, and you get paid as well."


You can also check out her Christmas shopping using her Swag Bucks too. Pretty Cool~~


So, I'm trying it out. We'll see how it goes. If you's like to try it too, please use my referral link here to do so.

No comments: