Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Pimento Cheese


This recipe originally came from my sister-in-law, Glenda. It's Artie's favorite. I'm not sure if it's still exactly like she gave it to me?? :-)


16 oz sharp cheddar cheese - grated on medium grate

mayo

bigger jar of pimentos - don't drain, mash them all up

a little salt


combine all above, of course we double or triple this...
tonight we will be eating with celery, crackers and grapes. I couldn't resist after seeing how good they looked in the above picture.

Here's a great post talking about pimento cheese. Notice the mention of the Beacon!!! :-)

2 comments:

Farrah said...

I love my pimento cheese sandwiches with bacon!

Mrs. White said...

Kelly, do I know you?? You are a dear friend of Connie's right?
I didn't realize you had a blog. How wonderful! I will have a good time reading it over the next few days!
blessings
Mrs. White in Vermont