I love reading her train of thoughts.
Here are mine currently - this is the way I write to Gwyn sometimes just to get everything off my mind.
- it's past dinner time, Artie is hungry
- waiting on the ribs to finish cooking
- playing on the computer, should be washing dishes
- Emily is excited about making the deviled eggs, enough to set the table first
- Artie, Bobby and Terry are watching The Three Musketeers
- Troy and Stephen are taking a nap
- Brian came over for his birthday dinner last night (19yo) and didn't take his take home plate with him - I'm eating spaghetti for dinner, not ribs
- the air conditioner feels so nice - I have a wonderfully talented husband
- I wish the produce stand in the middle of town was open now
- hating there is nothing on network TV during the summer
- I'm reading a book by Eugenia Price called Early Will I Seek Thee
- I was so proud of Brenda at her 8th grade graduation today - did you see the picture on my facebook?
- waiting for 3 more hours of school to be done tomorrow to sit back and breathe a little - no more homework!!!
- clothes hanging on the line
- clothes drying in the dryer
- clothes washing in the washer
- clothes waiting to be next!!!
- I hate library fines too and have the same weird feelings - and almost always have library fines - even when I make myself little notes about what books and movies are checked out and when they're due - I think I just have way to much to think about to think about library due dates. Still paying fines is cheaper than buying books!! :-) (Which I still do too much!!!)
- I LOVE BOOKS~~~
- the little boys have a swimming party with the boy scouts Friday - they don't know and I'm not telling - not yet!!
- the kids are doing a summer reading contest - just here with our family - last year Stephen won and got a rocket for his prize - terry is excited because he can read this year too!!
- now I've got to print off the reading lists for all their different grades - we just use the AR reading list from the pubic schools
- first I need more computer paper - AGAIN!!
- spring is feeling nicer and nicer - I have almost cleared my head enough to enjoy the whole thing!! (3 more hours of school!!!)
- Emily is a wonderful cook - I am planning one cooking project for her each day over the summer and she is excited - today - deviled eggs (tonight we are cooking a dozen - making 24 eggs) - my mama's recipe - I wish I had a piping bag for her to play with - but I've cleared out everything unnecessary from the kitchen - maybe we'll at least use a sandwich bag to pipe with
- listening to WLFJ
Okay, now my brain is emptied out. Time for dinner.... What are ya'll having?