Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Favorite New Thing


I have a new favorite thing!!!


YouTube!!!!


It's so great. I've listened to my old favorite music.


Here's a list of my old music... :-)




Donny Osmond - Puppy Love - the Donny Osmond now

Puppy Love 1972 - Donny O - the Donny Osmond then (Brenda thinks this is hilarious!!!) Zac Efron has nothing on him!!! :-)

Westlife - "Seasons In The Sun" - not Terry Jacks, but pretty good

Bo Donaldson - Billy Don't Be A Hero

Donna Fargo - Funny Face 1982

Donna Fargo - Happiest Girl In The Whole USA3 - All time favorite!!!

Sonny and Cher - I Got You Babe 1965



I have some more play lists, but this is the funniest one!!! I have some good Sandi Patti, Mylon LeFever, the Carpenters, REO Speedwagon, Third Day, Kelly and Artie songs...


Just my music. Everyone else doesn't quiet appreciate it as much as I do!!! :-)

No comments: