Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday


Kmart; Vernon, Conn.
Originally uploaded by XISMZERO
Artie and I headed out at 5:30 this morning (slept in - usually I've left my house by 4:00 on Black Friday). Artie hates shopping!!! So, it's really fun for me to have him with me this one day of the year. I use to go by myself, but as the children have gotten older, the presents seemed to have gotten bigger. He comes to help me load all my goodies in the buggies. Plus, we have outgrown one buggy by a long shot!!!

So we went to K-Mart this morning and were there about 10 minutes after they opened (missing all the rushing in the door!) . In previous years, I've always shopped at Wal-Mart. This is the first year in probably 10 or more that I haven't been in there on Black Friday - didn't step foot in all day!!!

We went prepared with a list in hand - but Artie always finds more while we are there. We found such great stuff - from presents for the children to my granddaddy - whose always hard for me to pick out for. I guess I can't really tell much of what we got since Brenda reads my blog. Guess you will have to wait til Chistmas to see what we got!! :-)

No comments: