Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday night

It's been a fun night tonight. Artie is at his friend Tim's throwing horseshoes with his other friend Jack. They are some trio!!

Troy is in Jacksonville, Fl with the Jr. Air force ROTC. He will be there for the whole weekend. He has been so excited about the trip. His only concern is his friend, Cricket, is still in the hospital - so he would be better if she were good and home.

That leaves just the little children and me and Brenda at home tonight. Brenda decided we should have a girl's night and "do hair". I was prepared - I had saved some pictures that were in the last Real Simple magazine of different up-do's and had bought some bobby pins knowing this would come up soon. Wow, the looks we came up with. Brenda ended up with her hair braided all over her head in little braids and tied up with two bandannas - to give her some waves tomorrow. It made me think back when she was little. We always rolled her hair in sponge rollers on Saturday nights for Sunday church. She is laying in my bed now watching Full House - where the girls are still real little. Guess, it's time for me to go and curl up in bed with her and watch more TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have enjoyed reading your blog. susan told me about it.

my blog is joanwood.blogspot.com

see ya friday night at stamping.

Anonymous said...

hey kelly - it's me again. my email address is
wood_2725@hotmail.com

May you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Joan