Friday, March 20, 2009

Big Snow

I mentioned the other day about or pre-spring snow. We ended up with about 10 inches. That is the best snow I've seen in South Carolina since I was in college and we all got snowed in at Patterson Hall!!

Here are some snow pictures before the kids came out Monday morning. All the tracks are from Sunday night - once the snow had fallen enough to cover the rain puddles we all headed out to playing it - we stayed out until way after midnight.

Looking down my street

Our house

Backyard

Then it was time to work on the snowman. Artie, Troy and I worked Sunday night while the little children were playing on a giant snowman. It wore us out. We had to wait and Artie and Troy finished it Monday morning. I think we were one of the few families with a 7 foot tall snowman (except the Roses). Lots of people came by and took pictures of it.




Almost finished



Ta Da!!





Time for some posing...



Even Elmo came out to play a little

Can anyone say snowball fight?

Watch out!! Here is comes...

Terry's using the snowman as a shield, Stephen is throwing AT the snowman
Snow Angels







WORN OUT!!


Hot chocolate time!!

No comments: