Monday, June 10, 2013

Miss Katy

Friday I told you I had some new people to introduce.    Let's begin with Miss Katy.  Katy is Brian's new girlfriend.  That sounds funny since they've been dating almost two years!!!  See how long it's been since I've blogged...

 
 
She's such a cute girl. 
 
 

 
You know to be Brian's girlfriend, she has to love football...
 
 
 
 
 
Really all sports...
 
 
And be a little crazy... 
 
 
She's even trying to teach Brian a little bit of culture...
 
Here they are going to the theater...
 
 
and at the Biltmore House with her triplet brother
 
 
Katy has been great for Brian and a great addition to our family...
 
We love you Katy
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet blog post! I can't begin to explain how much of a blessing it is to be a part of Brian's life and because of that, a part of the Quinn family! I've been welcomed and incredibly loved since Brian introduced me and I have enjoyed every moment spent with this amazing family. I'm very much looking forward to what the future holds for all of us. Maybe one day I can get one or more of the Quinns to go skydiving with me ;)

-Katy