Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm here!!

Okay, okay, I'm here now!!! I'm getting calls at home saying - what's wrong - you haven't blogged lately!!! :-)

Then I promised a post or two and still didn't have time to get a short one up.

I am working on it!!! :-)

I don't know how much I will get done between now and August 18 (the day school starts and I begin my new alone life!!), but I will try. I've got lots of fun pictures to get up and things to share.

I will probably back track a little to update things.

It is amazing how busy a house with six children can be!!! No wonder I never have time to sit down and write anything. Right now the washer and dishwasher are both running and the little children are playing upstairs with some Lego's, so I'm taking a little time.

Brenda is in Charleston with her friend, Emily and her mom and dad and Troy is looking for a new job. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. He won't be 16 until September, so that limits a lot of the jobs available.

No comments: