Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mama and Emily's birthday!

We had such a fun day. Emily and I got to celebrate our birthdays together. We went to Shenandoah Farms right here in Gaffney and went horseback riding. It was the first time any of the children had got to ride a horse. We rode for over an hour through all sorts of trails.

Troy and his horse Fat Boy acted up a couple of times and my horse - June - had to put him in his place!!! (I really did ride - I'm just not in the pictures - I was the last one on my horse so I was able to get a picture of everyone and then had it the whole ride)

Everyone loved it. Terry loved riding with "no hands" !!! We kept having to tell him to hold on with both hands!!

Brenda's ready to go back for her birthday in August!


Edit: I got the volume turned off the pictures unless you want to turn it on. It was driving me crazy!!! :-)

No comments: