Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday



So, it's Tackle It Tuesday. Last time I sorta went along and tackled the same thing 5 Minutes For Mom did - Christmas Shopping - one of my favorite things in the world to do. :-)

Today, Mom's Tackle didn't really apply to me (she's working with birthday parties), so I will come up with my own.

I am missing some papers that Artie is wanting to see. He really wants me to write more and I wrote a few things for him over the summer. Now he wants to see them and I can't find them. It's not really I can't find them - I know exactly where they are - they are on my hope chest in a BIG pile of papers and books. So, I'm gonna go through all that mess and find them for him. (don't get excited, I'm not cleaning or filing anything in the pile - just looking through!!) :-)

How do you write if you're not a writer? How do you start? What do you say?

I'm great if someone has a question about my sphere - being a Christian, homeschooling, large families, mothering, children, husbands, ...but to just put my ideas on paper, kinda lost. Any advice?

Anyway, I'm off to find my stuff....


Edited - Okay I did throw away some stuff - but most importantly I found the papers Artie's wanting. They are all nice and crumpled and laying on his side of the bed. :-)

No comments: