Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Countries


I've had so much fun with my blog. I am getting to talk with people from around the world. It's weird to me that there are people reading what I write!!

Here are the latest coutries I've had readers from...

Costa Rica - this is my good friend Gwyn - who doesn't leave me a note when she drops by!!!!

Canada - I've had my cousin Terri read some I think, but there are other people from other places in Canada too.

United Kingdom - I'm hoping this is my friend - Phillipa - but not sure??

Australia

and Greece

It's so much fun to meet people from other parts of the world. If you drop by, please leave a little comment and let me know you were here and where you are from. :-)

2 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

Joan from Gaffney, South Carolina.
heehee! just had to do this!! See you and the girls tomorrow night at Susan's.

Unknown said...

See...we're branching out far and wide!!!!

Yeah, we're looking forward to stamping tomorrow too!!

Kelly