Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme




Today's Challenge is Christmas Shopping!!!

One of my all time favorite challenges!!!!!

I'm off to see what all I can cross off my list. I don't have much left (for me - if you saw my list, you might think it was a lot still!!) I have stocking stuffers (for 7), some specific gift wrappings bags, a couple of swap presents for Artie's family's Christmas, and just a couple of things left for the children.

It should be a fun run....

Update ... I did so good. Found many things I was looking for and a couple that just seemed to jump up in my buggy (mostly stocking stuffers). It was a fun afternoon. Just a few more items and I'll be already!!!

3 comments:

~Tyra~ said...

I am tackling Christmas shopping tonight as well. I hope to be finished then!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Have fun shopping. There are a couple of items that still need to get.

Kerith Collins said...

yea...i am shopping on friday...just in time for the rush
Kerith
http://chunkyyetfunky.wordpress.com