Wednesday, February 06, 2008

7 Interesting Things About Me

Mrs. Wilt at the Sparrow's Nest had this cute meme. These might not count as interesting - but here goes.

1. When I was growing up, I wanted to be a librarian. I liked to use the stamps. (Remember when the librarian actually stamped your book? My best friend, Allison, had some "real" date stamps from her daddy's work that I loved to play with.)

2. The summer I spent in New York City - I worked at the Bowery Mission. They homeless man I worked with that week - Andrew - was from Gaffney, SC - the town I live in now.

3. I was in love with Ric Flair before I met Artie. Okay, maybe a little still?? (it's okay, Artie's knows) :-)

4. If I could be anyone on TV, I'd be Livie Walton. Not sure how Livie and Ric would match up?

5. I want to like coffee - and try and recruite my friend Gwyn to help me all the time, but it still never works (even as good as it smells, it still always tastes like coffee!!)

6. I have been pregnant 5 times, have given birth to 6, and have 7 children

7. I love chocolate, peanut butter and cheese!!!

So, tag you can be it now. Post a link if you do it so everyone can check you out!!

No comments: