Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Well, my plans for last week got all turned around. Artie got invited to go four-wheeling for the weekend with a buddy from work. They had such a good time.

When Artie leaves for any kind of trip - I paint. I paint and I do not cook. I spent the weekend in the little boys room, painting BLUE!!! Light walls and dark trim. Hopefully I will have some pictures when I finish, I ran out of trim paint (a gallon!!) There is so much trim in that room - five doors, two double windows and a built-in toybox!!

Each night we got a take out treat and watched a movie or played video games.

Friday - Little Caesar's

Saturday - McDonalds

Sunday - Taco Bell

The favorite movie was Lassie. The little boys had never seen it before. It was a fun evening.

So, lots of last weeks meals are held over for this week. Tonight, Emily is finally making her Rachael Ray Chicken Cordon Blue Roll Ups. She and Brenda are assembling them right now. I think we will probably have some free macaroni and cheese from Food Lion this week with it and beyond that, I don't know. Bobby has gymnastics tonight, so the girls will probably finish out the meal while I'm gone with him.

We will just eat up the rest of our planned meals and then start new for next week.

No comments: