Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Eve Chili




This is one of Artie's favorite meals. He usually eats way to much and gets sick from it. :-) We usually have it on Christmas eve - it's so easy. If I was really good - I'd make it ahead of time, but I'm not there yet. I did just get all the ingredients on my grocery list - so I've started.


This recipe comes from an old friend named Michelle. We use to be in a Young Married Home Group together (back when we were young) :-) It so easy, you just open some cans and dump it all in. She use to fix it for work a lot before she was married. (See, I don't know how to cook anything on my own. I've just learned from all the ladies around me.)

Ingredients:


2 16 oz cans of diced tomatoes


2 16 oz cans of lite red kidney beans


2 8 oz tomato sauce


2 packets of chili mix


1 pound hamburger browned and drained


That's it. We usually triple this recipe for out family. It's good to eat in a big shell, or with chips or saltine crackers. We also like cheddar cheese sprinkled over each bowl.


Don't eat too much.

No comments: