Tuesday, December 18, 2007




I am jumping in the Menu Plan Monday from I'm an Organizing Junkie .

Here is our menu plan for the rest of this week and going into next week... I'm hoping to get some things cooked up ahead this week to make the weekend and holiday run smoother. But, you never know... :-)


Tuesday - Fried Chicken, macaroni and cheese (not the real stuff this week - only the box type) :-)

Wednesday - Sandwiches for the littles, Artie and I out to dinner while they are in church services

Thursday - Spaghetti & French bread

Friday - Chicken Kabobs grilled on the grill - Artie's night to cook - start the celebration - Artie's off work until after New Year's!!!! :-)

Saturday - Clary Christmas - Karen's pick


Sunday - Quinn Christmas - soup and sandwiches


Monday - Christmas Eve - our traditional eve meal - chili (maybe I'll be smart and get this cooked ahead this year???)

Tuesday - Lunch at Mimi's - I'm bringing the turkey, dressing and peanut butter pies. (Gwyn, I promise I will get the recipe up soon!!)

No comments: