Wednesday, December 19, 2007


It's so funny to think that people you know are reading your blog. I was talking to Karen (my daddy's wife) last night and she mentioned she had been checking out my blog. Then after I got off the phone I sorta had a panic, thinking that I might have listed their Christmas presents on here. I was trying to think back in my head what all I had written!!! I've looked back over everything this morning and it's all safe - but if not it would have been too late anyway, huh? So, I'm wising up - know you never know who's reading!!! :-)


So, Karen, you have to leave me a comment now!!! Did Daddy like the Ray Stephens video?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...leaving you a comment! :) Yes, he really liked the video...in fact he watched a couple of them! Made him feel better! I would much rather be sick than him! He doesn't handle it very well! Hee Hee Hee Have a wonderful day!!! K